Cabral Photography

Cabral Photography
Model - Rosanna Relton -

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Anywhere Festival

A friend of mine sent me a message about the Brisbane Anywhere Festival.  The Festival showcases artists such as singers, actors and comedians.  They put out a call for Photographers to take pictures of some of the events.  I emailed them and I have now been included as one of the festivals official photographers.  My passion is music and I have booked 3 performances so far and I am still waiting to hear back from another. 

The performances I have booked are:  The Australian Voices present Moon

Belladiva presents Aria Moderna

Cabaret in the box - Tales and songs of Brissie life



Keep your eye on this blog for festival pictures.


Thank you.

Cabral Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment