Cabral Photography

Cabral Photography
Model - Rosanna Relton -

Friday, May 10, 2013

Moon by The Australian Voices May 9th 2013

The Anywhere Festival is on.  I've been asked to photograph the festival.  I went to a rehearsal for Moon by The Australian Voices in a very bare room in Paddington and was blown away.  I was really excited for opening night.  I was so moved by what was happening on stage that at one moment I actually forgot to take pictures.  I was so involved in the music.  Luckily I came to my senses and starting taking pictures. 

I learned a few things......I wore a white shirt and black dress pants.  As a photographer my job is to walk around and capture the moment while not drawing attention to myself and to make sure I am not a distraction to the paid audience.  Wearing a white shirt does not help that.  In the future I will wear all black.  I also wore dress shoes which meant I couldn't move around very well and my feet started to hurt after a couple hours of standing. 

Anyway....here are the photos from that night.

Photographs of Moon presented as part of the 2013 Anywhere Theatre Festival. www.anywherefest.com






No comments:

Post a Comment